Have you finished Christmas shopping yet? No worries if you haven’t. You still have plenty of time for Amazon Prime shopping. I’ll be honest I did most of my shopping online this year (Kohl’s, Walmart, Amazon, and Target). It was so much easier, except for the package from Walmart that got lost (eye roll). I do love shopping though, so I did go a few places on Black Friday.
For those still on the hunt for a toddler gift, I thought I’d share a few of our favorites. Let me know if you decide to gift any of these. They’re some of Elia’s favorite things.
- Number one on Elia’s list would have to be her “baby”. I originally bought this Me Too baby doll from a boutique for Elia’s first Easter. It wasn’t until the last few months that she has become attached to it. Now she sleeps with her baby for a nap and at night. I love it because I can throw the baby in the washer and dryer. She’s soft and cuddly and fits perfect in little arms. Amazon has several different styles available. I’m linking the new baby Elia is getting for Christmas. https://amzn.to/2UNbKaD
- Have you seen Mega Blok’s pink block set? It’s so fun for girls. Blocks are a great gift for creativity. Right now Elia’s favorite thing to do with her blocks is to knock over the towers we build. These blocks are big so they’re perfect for toddlers. We have the pink set for Elia, but they do offer classic colors as well. These are recommended for ages 1-5, so they’ll get lots of playing time. Pink > https://amzn.to/2rAwW6r Classic > https://amzn.to/2Ek6lCg
- What toddler doesn’t love to slide? Elia loves sliding. We bought the Little Tikes First Slide for her for Christmas. I cannot wait to see her face when she sees it. We chose this slide for the price (I got it a little cheaper at Target during their Black Friday sales), and it folds up for easy storage. I think this might be one of her favorite gifts this Christmas. https://amzn.to/2EiYncC
- Another favorite around our house is magnets. We collect them when we go on trips, but they are also a lot of fun magnets to play with. This animal set we bought out of desperation while on a road trip with a fussy girl. We bought a set at Walmart, and I got a cheap baking sheet to stick the magnets on. Whew. We brought them home with us and they’re adorable animal illustrations. A fun way to talk about different animals and their names. Here’s the set we have. https://amzn.to/2Ej0ZY2
- There’s no Christmas without Jesus, so I’d be amiss to leave out a nativity set. I love my traditional nativity set, and of course, Elia wanted to love it too. Mine is priceless so that wasn’t an option. There are several options for toddlers, and the Fisher-Price Little People Nativity set is adorable. I bought Elia one last year during after Christmas sales at Target, and it’s perfect for little hands. The characters are so cute. Elia loves baby Jesus and the animals. Here’s a basic set (doesn’t include wise men or side panels) on Amazon. This would be a special gift for sure. https://amzn.to/2rB1HrN
We hope this helps you choose a gift for the special littles in your life. We love these toys and activities. Merry Christmas friend!